Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the most from Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance. We'll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff - engineers and non-technical personnel alike - to use Polarion for more effective collaboration. We'll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems - we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
Get in touch
Getting your team to confirm they’ve read and understood documents is only half the battle. Granted, it’s an important battle to win. It’s why we love getting feedback like this on our Read & Understood Training Genius app for Confluence: “It’s great — one of our developers was behind with 69 read & understood trainings. […]
Standard operating procedures (SOPs) created according to “best practices” ideally should lead to smooth, coordinated operations, greater productivity, lower risk of errors and better compliance. But oftentimes, the reality is different. Regulations and standards tend to be obscure and boring. The temptation to find a shortcut and skip bits of essential learning just to get […]
If you are using Comala Workflows App to manage your controlled documents, then your “read and understood” rules should be aware of the workflow status of the page. For example, if you would like people to train on pages that have a new official version, which is about to or has recently gone into effect, […]