Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the most from Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance. We'll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff - engineers and non-technical personnel alike - to use Polarion for more effective collaboration. We'll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems - we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
Get in touch
If you work for a life sciences company, you know that the impact of a well-trained team is significant. Internally, it supports greater productivity, boosts job satisfaction and improves products for a healthy bottom line. Externally, the outside world benefits from safer, more accurate software and tools for user/patient wellbeing. Implementing a streamlined, intuitive, compliant […]
More Quality, Less Bureaucracy: How QA Managers Can Streamline Read & Understood Training in Confluence
In my work with Life Sciences companies, I’ve found that most companies today use Read & Understood training extensively. In theory, this simplifies initiating new team members and keeping your existing staff up-to-date. No quizzes or tests to create; all QA managers have to do is publish a document and send it to those who […]
Introducing The Read & Understood Training Genius App For Confluence: Compliance For Life Sciences Companies Worldwide Has Never Been Easier
Created by quality assurance experts and Atlassian Solution Partner, Radbee, the app’s hands-free assignment supports improved productivity. LONDON, United Kingdom, April 3, 2019: Life Sciences companies extensively use Read & Understood training to simplify compliance, yet the process is complicated by the burden of administration on Quality Assurance (QA) managers. Inspired by their work developing […]