Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the most from Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance. We'll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff - engineers and non-technical personnel alike - to use Polarion for more effective collaboration. We'll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems - we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
Get in touch
If you are using Comala Workflows App to manage your controlled documents, then your “read and understood” rules should be aware of the workflow status of the page. For example, if you would like people to train on pages that have a new official version, which is about to or has recently gone into effect, […]
Ensuring that your team is well trained and your company will pass compliance audits with flying colors is much easier with our new Read & Understood Training Genius App for Confluence. It empowers QA managers with greater control and time-saving automation — all that needs to be done is to set the training matrix rules […]
If you work for a life sciences company, you know that the impact of a well-trained team is significant. Internally, it supports greater productivity, boosts job satisfaction and improves products for a healthy bottom line. Externally, the outside world benefits from safer, more accurate software and tools for user/patient wellbeing. Implementing a streamlined, intuitive, compliant […]